Monday, November 23, 2009

On a High...

I am flying high today! So much good news to share with you all today. First, I actually made it to week 3 of My Scrapboook Art's Ultimate Artist Challenge! I truly was shocked to see my name up there saying I was moving onto week 3. So thank you to everyone that voted for me! I am still doing a little jig and I checked first thing this morning, lol. And I am making the template I created for the layout available to anyone who wants it, just read a little farther.

As I said yesterday, I am now a calendar girl for Log Your Memory and I did get my page finished for the first weekly prompt in the December Log Book and I posted it today around digiland. Then I went to work. I got home about an hour and a half ago, and was checking my email and saw some new comments had been made on this page at DST, one of which said, Congrats your layout has been featured on the Gallery Standouts blog! Can we say knock me over with a feather? This truly made my day complete and it's so hard to explain how excited I am over all this. How happy this makes me feel, how much it means to have someone else like my pages, someone that isn't family or friend. Anyway, enough gushing, but I just had to say it. So here is my page, and it is linked for credits.



I wouldn't think this week could get any better, but I know it is going to and can't wait to tell you what is happening later this week, so stay tuned! And as promised, here is the template for you. Just click on the image to be taken to the download. Thanks for stopping and if you like the template please leave a little comment, I love to read them! And to those that celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!



If you have any problems DLing, just let me know in the comments and I will get it fixed.


5 comments:

DawnMarch said...

Congrats on all your success this week! How exciting! Great template too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

CactusFreek said...

I didn't download the template, but i just wanted to say that i love your "de-stressing" page! :o)

Kris Ann said...

Hi - Nice blog. Traveling here from PDP.