Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm a Calendar Girl!

I am so excited that I was chosen to create this next year with 11 other wonderful ladies at Log Your Memory! I can't wait to get started on creating some pages. And what's even greater is Kristin created a book just for this December so everyone doesn't have to wait until January to get started saving those memories. And the thing I love most about the whole concept at Log Your Memory? It's prompt and calendar all in one, so you can record all the little and big things that happen during the year, so all the information is there in one spot for you, for when you are ready and have the time to create layouts. However, for those of you that don't really want the calendar part, today there is a new book in the store, just the 52 weekly prompts. Read about it here. I have to work a little later, but hope to get a page done for the first weekly prompt in December, sometime tonight. So anyway, check out Log Your Memory and come join in the fun! The link is in the sidebar.

I decided to join in the fun at MSA last week and try my hand at the ultimate artist challenge and to tell you the truth, I did not think I would make it past the first week, but I did! I was happily shocked to see my name on the list of people going on to week two. Do I think I will make it into week three? Not really, but I am having fun and making some pages which is what it is really all about. I do want to share my page for this weeks challenge and if you haven't already, head on over and check out all the awesome pages in the gallery over there. There is definitely some stunning layouts created. And make sure you cast your vote for your favorite page! Here is what I did. It is linked for credits.



And that is my post for today. Although I am thinking of giving away this page as a template sometime this week, so be sure and check back! Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping and if you have a minute leave a comment, I LOVE reading them.

2 comments:

Cate Sforza aka absolutartist1 said...

Congrats on both counts, Dawn! I'd hoped to make the team as well, but maybe next year. :)

LOVE the LO!

Michelle said...

I love your LO. It fits my mood right now! Thanks for the link to the memory log book. It isn't anything I've seen before and it looks really interesting.